The Hill Group offers a wide range of creative services in strategic communication, integrated marketing, and the development, design, and dissemination of digital and print content to support clients’ goals.
Collaboration and Implementation
The Hill Group’s creative team is experienced in producing a variety of products, including annual reports, reports to Congress, marketing collateral, white papers, factsheets, and event materials. With experience in technical writing and editing, graphic design, and website development—coupled with content expertise in areas such as law and ethics, medical conditions, evaluation, and clinical and biomedical research—we collaborate with our clients to understand their objectives and execute a flawless solution.
What We Do
- Strategic assessment, conceptualization, and planning
- Content creation and review
- Scientific and other technical writing and editing
- National conference presentations
- Website design and development
- Strategic messaging and digital storytelling
- Print and electronic materials development
- Multimedia production
- Brand development and logo design Graphic design
- Graphic design
- Integrated marketing and social marketing
- Section 508 compliance testing and remediation
- Public outreach and dissemination
- National public health campaigns
- Clearinghouse support services
The National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases (NIDDK) has issued the Recent Advances & Emerging Opportunities report annually since 2001.
The Hill Group has served as the communications contractor for the past 15 years, designing and producing this compendium that highlights past-year accomplishments resulting from NIDDK-funded research, including research advancements and new technologies.